1. Power: 150-300HP, volume flow: 480.3-1324.2CFM, pressure: 0.7-1.3MPa
2. The compressor is imported from Europe. It is composed of the male and female rotors, bearing, shaft seal, and housing. It features low rotation speed and high efficiency of gas production.
3. The adopted SKF bearing is durable. Its service life is longer than 30,000 hours.
4. Our direct drive air compressor is equipped with a PLC system which supports control mode selection, operation state display, parameter presetting, and fault history query.
5. A MODBUS 485 interface is reserved. It can be used for realizing remote monitoring.
6. Motor protection class: IP54, insulation class: F, service factor: SF=1.15
7. Cooling method: air cooling and water cooling
8. Products of different working voltage and frequency can be customized, 120V, 220V, 240V, 380V, 400V, 415V, 440V, 460V, 575V, 50Hz, 60Hz.
|(Outline Drawing)||(Outline Drawing)||(Outline Drawing)|
SE250-400 (250-400KW) Series
1. Power: 340-540HP, volume flow: 45-72M3/Min, pressure: 0.7-1.3MPa
2. A new type air compressor imported from Europe, low rotation speed and high efficiency of gas production
3. Energy efficient centrifugal cooling system, good heat dissipation effect to ensure normal operation under high temperature in summer
4. Automatically adjustable control valve, can automatically adjust the air inflow according to the actual demand
5. Direct belt, transmission efficiency up to 99% or more
6. Reserved MODBUS 485 interface, can realize remote monitoring
7. Cooling method: air cooling and water cooling
8. The direct drive air compressor of different working voltage and frequency can be tailored. (120V, 220V, 240V, 380V, 400V, 415V, 440V, 460V, 575V, 6000V, 10000V, 50Hz, 60Hz)
SE450-630 (450-630KW) Series
1. Power: 600-850HP, volume flow: 62-115M3/Min, pressure: 0.7-1.3MPa
2. Two air ends are used and the power reaches 630KW.
3. An energy efficient centrifugal cooling system is adopted. It gives good heat dissipation effect and thus enables the air compressor to work properly under high temperatures in summer.
4. The adopted control valve can automatically adjust the air inflow according to the actual air demand.
5. Direct drive is adopted and the transmission efficiency is up to 99% or more.
6. A MODBUS 485 is reserved, which helps realize remote monitoring.
7. Water cooling is adopted.
8. Products of different voltages, from 6000V to 10000V, can be customized.
|MODEL||POWER||PRESSURE||AIR FLOW||NOISE LEVEL
|MODEL||POWER||PRESSURE||AIR FLOW||POWER SUPPLY
Note: FAD is measured according to GB/T6430-2002; Outlet temperature= Ambient temperature + 8～10℃.
|Compressor Air End
An upgraded version of compressor air end from Europe is adopted. Also adopted are the high quality SKF heavy-load axial and radial bearings. In addition, three oil seals are used to eliminate leakage, thus ensuring superior performance, high reliability, and high durability of the compressor.
|PLC Intelligent Display System
a. Display the operating status in real time
b. Display and control the information of running, alarm, maintenance, and fault
c. Easy to operate
d. Designed with backup output interface for multi-unit interlocking control and remote monitoring
a. This intake valve is able to steplessly adjust the air inflow, thus making air supply consistent with air consumption and achieving the best energy-saving effect.
b. The non-return system, ON/OFF system, and pressure regulation system are integrated together, which ensures the maximization of each function while making the structure compact and simple.
a. Protection class: IP54, insulation class: F
b. Equipped with SKF heavy-load bearing
c. Output efficiency up to 96%, service factor SF=1.2
d. Low noise, long lifespan
e. Voltage and frequency can be customized according to customer requirements
a. Efficient air filter
Filter out the dust and impurities in the air, filtering precision up to 98.5%
b. Oil filter from German MANN
Filter out impurities in the lubricating oil, effectively protect the bearings and rotors of the compressor
c. Cyclone type oil and air separation system
Make the oil content of the compressed air less than 3PPM
d. Differential pressure sensor
When the filters are clogged, the sensor issues an alarm automatically
b. ABB electrical components are used, including AC contactor and circuit breaker. These components have reliable quality and are easy to replace.
c. Various control signals are collected. They can be used to monitor the running state of the compressor and they also provide help for fast troubleshooting.
b. This cooler shows high efficiency of heat exchanging. The heat transfer area per unit volume is generally three times that of ordinary shell-and-tube heat exchanger.
c. Made of aluminum alloy, this cooler is lightweight and of high strength.
Efficient Flexible Coupling
b. The coupling helps keep the force balance of the compressor and motor, making the air compressor operate more stably
c. The coupling consumes no energy for transmission.
No Leakage and Shock Absorption Design
b. The oil air pipes adopt double-layer protection. They are resistant to high pressure and temperature.
c. A hidden shock-absorbing device is installed in the drive structure part. It greatly reduces vibration. In case of the same operation environment, the noise can be reduced by 3 to 5 dBA.
Specially-Designed Air Cooling System
b. This specially designed cooling system consumes 2 to 3 times less energy than its competitors. Also, the noise produced in running is reduced by 2 to 3 dBA.
Efficient Oil and Air Separation Device
b. With the initial oil-air separator core pressure difference less than 0.02MPa, the separation resistance is small and energy consumption is low.
c. This separation device is easy to operate and its service life is longer than 4,000 hours. Periodic replacement is required.
Humanized Safety Design
b. The door panels are equipped with sound-absorbing sponge. The noise produced by a running 22KW air compressor is lower than 68dBA.
c. The drive part is fully isolated, so as to ensure the safety of the operation and maintenance personnel.
d. This air compression machine can be directly put into use after pipes are connected and power supply is turned on.
Owing to the adoption of a PLC system, our direct drive air compressor is able to run continuously without operators nearby. Real-time monitoring, automatic protection, automatic alarm, multi-unit interlocking, remote monitoring, and other functions are provided.
a. Menu operation is quick and easy;
b. Four control modes: Automatic control, manual control, remote control, multi-unit linkage control
c. Operating status display: Power display, exhaust pressure display, exhaust temperature display, standard time display
d. Parameter preset / modify: Control mode, automatic start / stop control, load / unload pressure, temperature upper / lower limit, delay loading time, multi-machine alternation order selection, maintenance time setting, calendar / time setting
e. Automatic fault alarm: Overtemperature, oil shortage, excessive pressure, clogged separation device, clogged oil filter, clogged air filter, sensor failure, motor overload, phase loss, wrong phase sequence
f. History query: Fault history, loading / offloading running time, oil filter remaining time, oil air separator remaining time, air filter element remaining time, total running time
2. Multi-unit Interlocking Control Function (Standard Configuration)
a. The PLC system comes with a RS485 interface, so no additional interlock controller is needed
b. Two or more direct drive air compressors can be jointly controlled to run after simple wiring
c. Main and sub-machines work alternately and the switching is periodic
d. According to the air pressure in the pipe, the PLC system automatically stops the running air compressor or starts the backup machine
e. When a fault occurs, the controller stops the operating air compression machine and starts the backup machine
f. Interlocking operation and alternate operation of 16 direct drive air compressors can be achieved
3. Remote Control Function (Optional Configuration)
With the RS485 interface and the dedicated software, remote control can be realized.
a. The operation information of the direct drive air compressor can be learned in real time
b. Energy consumption and loading/unloading characteristics can be monitored
c. Parameter valve can be preset according to the change in air consumption
d. The change in parameter presetting can be browsed and displayed
e. History can be queried and alarm information can be displayed
Our direct drive air compressor is directly driven by a motor through a coupling. This helps achieve optimal transmission efficiency and reduce machine vibration, ensuring efficient, stable operation and lowered noise.
Engine Driven Air Compressor | Water Cooled Air Compressor | High Power Screw Air Compressor